Complete Below Form For a Quotation / Trial or More Information
This Solution’s Backup Cloud equips service providers with an easy-to-manage, complete, and safe hybrid backup and recovery solution to satisfy their customers’ data protection needs.
Control Your Data Destiny
With zero entry costs and a per-use business model, Backup Cloud eliminates the need for upfront investment, giving service providers fast, risk-free entry into the cloud services market so they can generate incremental revenues, improve customer retention rates, and grow their bottom lines.
The Backup Cloud solution offers a per-use business model with zero entry costs. By eliminating any upfront investment in technology, you can get to market quicker and grow your business faster selling the power of Backup Cloud. ConnectWise Automate Integration enables you to provide this valuable service to your customers from right within the ConnectWise Automate Console.
Local and Cloud
Backup Cloud combines local and cloud backup and recovery into one simple solution, with a true multi-tier multi-tenant implementation. Local backups are ideal for a quick restore; an offsite copy is ideal for fast, reliable recovery from any major disaster. Service providers have the option of using -hosted cloud storage, using 3rd-party storage from cloud vendors like Microsoft or Amazon, or attaching their own physical private-cloud storage, giving them complete control over the location of their customers’ valuable data.
Rapid time to market
To build a strong, straightforward business case for your service, you need a solution that offers a per-use business model with no entry costs, allowing you to fully focus on margins. This Solution has done the work of building a true cloud-centric backup solution that is ready for you to deliver today.
Backup Cloud supports:
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform directly from the cloud
- File and disk imaging for complete backup of any scenario
- Local and cloud backup to ensure hybrid protection in the event of a disaster
- Physical system backup for Window Servers, Linux Servers, and Windows, Mac, and Linux desktop/laptop PCs
- Mobile device backup for your customers’ iOS and Android data creation endpoints
- Support for business applications including Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, and Windows System State
- Support of six hypervisor virtual environments — VMware vSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V / RHEV / Linux KVM / Citrix XenServer / Oracle VM Server for ultimate flexibility.
Flexible Deployment Options
- This Solution is hosted – A turnkey solution hosted entirely in an data center of your choosing. Get your customers up and running today and realize immediate revenue.
- Hybrid – This Solution’s – hosted management console that uses the service provider’s storage. Leverage existing resources and business opportunities by choosing the storage location (your own data center or that of another 3rd party).
- Service provider hosted – The service provider manages the complete solution and stores the data to have full control over the solution.